The Sixth Annual B2B Data Marketing Report was based on the results of a survey conducted in 2018 among 250 marketing professionals who work for B2B-focused organizations of various sizes.
Some 89% of respondents say data quality is important to achieving marketing and sales goals; this is up from 80% who said the same in 2017 and 75% in 2016.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Sales Meeting No-Shows: It's Not You, It's Them (And What You Should Do Next)
- Demand Generation Online Forum
- How to Create the Perfect Lead Magnet: Three Essential Ingredients
- The Optimal Sales Cadence: Frequency and Duration Benchmarks
- How to Find Your Company's Most Powerful Thought Leaders--and Your Company 'Story'