The Sixth Annual B2B Data Marketing Report was based on the results of a survey conducted in 2018 among 250 marketing professionals who work for B2B-focused organizations of various sizes.
Some 89% of respondents say data quality is important to achieving marketing and sales goals; this is up from 80% who said the same in 2017 and 75% in 2016.
In addition to its overall importance, 88% of B2B marketers say data quality is key to executing a successful account-based marketing (ABM) strategy.
Some 49% of respondents say they are not confident in the quality of their marketing and sales data; 40% are somewhat confident in the quality of their data and 11% are very confident.
About the research: The Sixth Annual B2B Data Marketing Report was based on the results of a survey conducted in 2018 among 250 marketing professionals who work for B2B-focused organizations of various sizes.
Continue reading "The State of B2B Marketing Data Quality in 2018" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Demand Generation:
- Four Ways to Tackle Your Sales Enablement Strategy During and After the Pandemic
- How to Get the Most From Your Peer Review Site Subscription
- How to Become a Better B2B Cold-Caller [Infographic]
- How Direct Mail Can Cut Through the Pandemic Marketing Clutter (And How to Obtain Those Valuable Home Addresses)
- Content + Data: The Pillars of a Successful Demand Gen Strategy