The Sixth Annual B2B Data Marketing Report was based on the results of a survey conducted in 2018 among 250 marketing professionals who work for B2B-focused organizations of various sizes.
Some 89% of respondents say data quality is important to achieving marketing and sales goals; this is up from 80% who said the same in 2017 and 75% in 2016.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 10 Demand-Gen Campaign 'Gotchas' to Overcome for Flawless Marketing Automation Execution
- A Guide to Using Video in Your Sales Prospecting
- Influencing B2B Sales: Buyers' Favorite Conferences, Social Networks, and Analysts
- Holiday Shopping Trends for 2018: Consumers' Spend and Gift Plans
- How to Use Voice of the Customer in B2B to Improve CX and Increase Engagement