The Sixth Annual B2B Data Marketing Report was based on the results of a survey conducted in 2018 among 250 marketing professionals who work for B2B-focused organizations of various sizes.
Some 89% of respondents say data quality is important to achieving marketing and sales goals; this is up from 80% who said the same in 2017 and 75% in 2016.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Forget the Funnel: Join the Buyer's Journey With Lifecycle Marketing Instead
- How to Use Social Media for Sales Research
- Set Up Your Lead Generation System: A Six-Step Guide [Infographic]
- Selling Isn't a Game, It's a Puzzle: Author Ian Altman on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Better ROI on B2B Webinars: Low-Hanging Fruit You Shouldn't Overlook