The Sixth Annual B2B Data Marketing Report was based on the results of a survey conducted in 2018 among 250 marketing professionals who work for B2B-focused organizations of various sizes.
Some 89% of respondents say data quality is important to achieving marketing and sales goals; this is up from 80% who said the same in 2017 and 75% in 2016.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Improving Demand Gen Results With Less Content
- The Marketing Channel You've Been Missing
- How to Make an Effective Testimonial Video: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Six Lead Generation Tactics to Use in Your Social Media Channels
- How to Optimize Your LinkedIn Profile for Inbound Sales Inquiries: Get Found by Buyers