The report was based on data from a survey of 12,694 consumers in the US. Respondents were asked to evaluate 299 brands across 37 industries. The researchers defined the most relevant brands as those that consumers rated as the most customer obsessed, ruthlessly pragmatic, distinctively inspired, and pervasively innovative (see the full methodology here).
Consumers rated Apple as the most relevant brand overall for the fourth year in a row, in large part because of the company's focus on customer service and because of its innovative products.
Amazon was the top-ranked brand for "I can’t imagine life without it," "Is available when and where I need it," and "Makes my life easier."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Say No to Pandering, Yes to Cause-Aligned Marketing: Katie Martell on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Value That Creatives Bring to Business Results [Infographic]
- Visual Design: Data-Driven Tactic or Qualitative Strategic Asset?
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Marketers' Branding Strategies
- Brand Elasticity: How Far Can Your Brand Stretch Before It Breaks?