There's a lot to love in the findings from our newest B2B content marketing research.
An audience-first mindset. Focus on trust. Storytelling as a nurturing tool.
Let's dig in to the just-released B2B Content Marketing 2019: Benchmarks, Budgets and Trends—North America report, produced by MarketingProfs and Content Marketing Institute, starting with the stat that stood out the most for me:
Among top-performing B2B content marketers, 90% say they put their audience's informational needs ahead of their company's sales/promotional message, compared with just 56% who say so among least successful content marketers.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Keys to Successful B2B Influencer Programs
- How to Use Storytelling to Transform Your B2B Content Marketing: Bobby Lehew on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Why a Picture Really Is Worth a Thousand Words According to Neuroscience
- How to Create a Content Strategy for COVID-19 (or Other Crises) in Five Steps
- Eight Talking Points to Justify Your Content Budget During COVID-19 [Infographic]