There's a lot to love in the findings from our newest B2B content marketing research.
An audience-first mindset. Focus on trust. Storytelling as a nurturing tool.
Let's dig in to the just-released B2B Content Marketing 2019: Benchmarks, Budgets and Trends—North America report, produced by MarketingProfs and Content Marketing Institute, starting with the stat that stood out the most for me:
Among top-performing B2B content marketers, 90% say they put their audience's informational needs ahead of their company's sales/promotional message, compared with just 56% who say so among least successful content marketers.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 2019 B2C Content Marketing Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends
- The State of Blogging: Post Length and Publishing Frequency Trends
- Top 10 Video Trends [Infographic]
- Six Tips to Ensure Your B2B Content Marketing Efforts Are Not Wasted
- Why You Need to Produce Original Research: B2B Marketing Forum Speaker Clare McDermott on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]