The report was based on data from a survey of 400+ marketers (57% of respondents work for brands, and 43% of respondents work for agencies).
Some 71% of marketers say text-based search advertising is the most effective PPC channel, 10% say shopping ads are the most effective channel, and 7% say social advertising is.
Some 43% of marketers say display advertising is the least effective PPC channel; 16% say social advertising is the least effective channel.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Context Is Everything: Disruption and Perceptual Vigilance [Video]
- Six Neuroscience Principles to Supercharge Your Marketing Campaigns
- How to Use Psychology to Improve Your Digital Marketing Campaigns [Infographic]
- Five Tips to Ace This Holiday Season With Search Ads
- Holiday Planning: How and When to Market for Thanksgiving [Infographic]