The report was based on data from a survey of 400+ marketers (57% of respondents work for brands, and 43% of respondents work for agencies).
Some 71% of marketers say text-based search advertising is the most effective PPC channel, 10% say shopping ads are the most effective channel, and 7% say social advertising is.
Some 43% of marketers say display advertising is the least effective PPC channel; 16% say social advertising is the least effective channel.
Some 78% of marketers plan to increase their spend on Google Ads in the future, and 66% plan to increase their spend on Facebook advertising.
Some 53% of agency respondents say they plan to pitch their clients on investing in social advertising next year, and 52% say they plan to pitch their clients on investing in Google Ads.
More than a quarter (27%) of agency marketers say they plan to pitch their clients on investing in Amazon advertising next year.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of more than 400 marketers (57% of respondents work for brands and 43% of respondents work for agencies).
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Advertising & Promotions:
- LinkedIn Ads Myths, Hurdles, and Strategies B2B Marketers Need to Know: AJ Wilcox on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The PPC Power Players: Ad Platforms Making a Big Impact in 2023
- The Top 50 Podcasts in the United States [Infographic]
- Out-of-Home Advertising for B2B Marketing Success | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Identifying the Best Advertising Strategy for Your Business | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- YouTube's Rebound: Ad Revenue Forecasts for 2023-24