The report was based on data from a survey of 400+ marketers (57% of respondents work for brands, and 43% of respondents work for agencies).
Some 71% of marketers say text-based search advertising is the most effective PPC channel, 10% say shopping ads are the most effective channel, and 7% say social advertising is.
Some 43% of marketers say display advertising is the least effective PPC channel; 16% say social advertising is the least effective channel.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Attention-Grabbers: Five Publicity Lessons From Unique Billboard Ads
- Halloween by the Numbers: 2019 Statistics for Marketers [Infographic]
- The Ins and Outs of Amazon Advertising (And Why You Should Try It): Timothy Seward on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Amazon for Brands: Top 5 Problems and How to Overcome Them
- The Most (And Least) Effective PPC Channels