The report was based on data from a survey of 400+ marketers (57% of respondents work for brands, and 43% of respondents work for agencies).
Some 71% of marketers say text-based search advertising is the most effective PPC channel, 10% say shopping ads are the most effective channel, and 7% say social advertising is.
Some 43% of marketers say display advertising is the least effective PPC channel; 16% say social advertising is the least effective channel.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Programmatic Capabilities Across Platforms
- 50+ Retargeting Statistics Marketers Should Know [Infographic]
- How to Boost Your YouTube Strategy With Bumper Ads [Infographic]
- Super Bowl Viewers: Demographic, Device, and Ad Trends [Infographic]
- Attention-Grabbers: Five Publicity Lessons From Unique Billboard Ads