The report was based on data from a survey of consumers age 18-38 who live in the US.
Over the past five years the researchers have regularly polled more than 20,000 Millennials about their preferences; each year, the top 100 brands list has been compiled by examining the results of the unaided question: "What are your three favorite brands?"
Target is Millennials' fourth-favorite brand, and Walmart is fifth. Rounding out the top 10 are Samsung, Google, Sony, Jordan, and Adidas.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Say No to Pandering, Yes to Cause-Aligned Marketing: Katie Martell on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Value That Creatives Bring to Business Results [Infographic]
- Visual Design: Data-Driven Tactic or Qualitative Strategic Asset?
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Marketers' Branding Strategies
- Brand Elasticity: How Far Can Your Brand Stretch Before It Breaks?