The report was based on data from a survey of consumers age 18-38 who live in the US.
Over the past five years the researchers have regularly polled more than 20,000 Millennials about their preferences; each year, the top 100 brands list has been compiled by examining the results of the unaided question: "What are your three favorite brands?"
Target is Millennials' fourth-favorite brand, and Walmart is fifth. Rounding out the top 10 are Samsung, Google, Sony, Jordan, and Adidas.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- A Guide to Business Ethics and Social Responsibility [Infographic]
- Sustainable Branding: Why Leading With Green Misses the Mark, and What to Do Instead
- Old Logo vs. New Logo: How Consumers Feel About Six Brand Redesigns
- Six Ways to Strengthen Your Brand Through Product Packaging
- How to Inspire People to Love Your Brand the Way They Love Harry Potter (or Starbucks or Disney or MarketingProfs!): David Meerman Scott on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]