The report was based on data from a survey of consumers age 18-38 who live in the US.
Over the past five years the researchers have regularly polled more than 20,000 Millennials about their preferences; each year, the top 100 brands list has been compiled by examining the results of the unaided question: "What are your three favorite brands?"
Target is Millennials' fourth-favorite brand, and Walmart is fifth. Rounding out the top 10 are Samsung, Google, Sony, Jordan, and Adidas.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Naming Your Product: Shades of Meaning (An Inside View Into Nail-Polish Naming)
- Online Reputation Management 101: What You Need to Know [Infographic]
- Should Brands Take Public Stands on Political Issues?
- Win (and Keep) Customers Using 'The Laws of Brand Storytelling': Ekaterina Walter and Jessica Gioglio Talk to Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The 25 Most Relevant Brands to US Consumers