The report was based on data from a survey conducted in June 2018 among 656 B2B buyers based in the United States, the United Kingdom, and Germany who made a purchase in the previous 12 months.
Some 37% of B2B buyers say their most recent purchase was slowed by not having enough applicable information, and 32% say it was slowed by not having enough information overall.
Other top factors include difficulty in showing ROI (29% cited it as a factor in slowing the purchase), finding information confusing (27%), and not trusting information (21%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends
- Using Customer Insights to Elevate Your Marketing
- Trust and Privacy: Reaching Today's Connected Customers [Infographic]
- A Seven-Step Guide to Creating a Successful Marketing Plan [Infographic]
- The State of Conversational Marketing: Online Customer Experience, Chatbots, Trends