The report was based on data from a survey conducted in June 2018 among 656 B2B buyers based in the United States, the United Kingdom, and Germany who made a purchase in the previous 12 months.
Some 37% of B2B buyers say their most recent purchase was slowed by not having enough applicable information, and 32% say it was slowed by not having enough information overall.
Other top factors include difficulty in showing ROI (29% cited it as a factor in slowing the purchase), finding information confusing (27%), and not trusting information (21%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Marketing Agency Attributes Clients Value Most
- Reaching and Persuading Buyers at a Time of Crisis: What B2B CMOs Can Do
- B2B Senior Marketer Survey: The Most Effective Approaches for 2020 [Infographic]
- What Marketers Can Do Right Now in the Age of Coronavirus: A Letter From Ann Handley
- CX in B2B Marketing: Top-of-Mind Strategy in 2020