The report was based on data from a survey conducted in June 2018 among 656 B2B buyers based in the United States, the United Kingdom, and Germany who made a purchase in the previous 12 months.
Some 37% of B2B buyers say their most recent purchase was slowed by not having enough applicable information, and 32% say it was slowed by not having enough information overall.
Other top factors include difficulty in showing ROI (29% cited it as a factor in slowing the purchase), finding information confusing (27%), and not trusting information (21%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Sales Leaders' Top 10 Priorities for the Year Ahead [Infographic]
- How to Nail Positioning, Messaging, and Change Management: Matt Desmier on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Retail Email Engagement and Spend Level: A Correlation
- How to Create a Customer Journey Map to Optimize Your Campaigns
- Shopping in 2019: Online and In-Store Retail Trends