The report was based on data from a survey conducted in June 2018 among 656 B2B buyers based in the United States, the United Kingdom, and Germany who made a purchase in the previous 12 months.
Some 37% of B2B buyers say their most recent purchase was slowed by not having enough applicable information, and 32% say it was slowed by not having enough information overall.
Other top factors include difficulty in showing ROI (29% cited it as a factor in slowing the purchase), finding information confusing (27%), and not trusting information (21%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Innovative Business Models for Digital Media
- 30 Years of the World Wide Web: A Detailed Timeline [Infographic]
- The Six Most Popular Digital Marketing Channels With Small Businesses
- How to Integrate Purpose Into Your B2B Content Strategy
- Determine Your Digital Marketing Maturity Stage, and Then Level-Up