The report was based on data from a survey conducted in June 2018 among 656 B2B buyers based in the United States, the United Kingdom, and Germany who made a purchase in the previous 12 months.
Some 37% of B2B buyers say their most recent purchase was slowed by not having enough applicable information, and 32% say it was slowed by not having enough information overall.
Other top factors include difficulty in showing ROI (29% cited it as a factor in slowing the purchase), finding information confusing (27%), and not trusting information (21%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- B2B Tech Marketing in 2019: Budget, Content, and Strategy Trends
- Do Marketers Think Their Strategies Are Successful?
- How Local Businesses Should Be Marketing in 2019
- Join the Marketing Rebellion or Get Left Behind: Author Mark Schaefer on Marketing Smarts
- How to Beat the Competition With Market Intelligence on Content, Positioning, and Leads