Product ratings and tailored recommendations based on past purchases are the two email innovations consumers say they are most interested in, according to recent research from EmailMonday and Zettasphere.
The Email Addiction Report was based on data from a survey of 417 consumers, most of whom live in North America.
Some 38% of respondents say they would be interested in seeing ratings for products featured in brand emails, and 35% say they would be interested in seeing brand emails that include products/offers based on their past purchases.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Your Giant Email Marketing Statistics Guide [Infographic]
- How to Choose the Most Appealing Images for Your Email and Content Marketing
- Groundhogs, Coffee, and Oktoberfest: Top-Performing Unconventional Email Themes
- Five Email Trends and Best-Practices for 2019
- Email Trends, Insights, and Innovations for 2019