The report was based on data from a survey of more than 400 marketing and advertising hiring decision-makers who work full time for companies in the United States with 100 or more employees, or for agencies with 20 or more employees.
Some 60% of respondents say they plan to add new positions to their teams in the first half of 2019, and 37% plan to fill only vacated positions. Just 3% of respondents plan to freeze hiring.
Most (56%) respondents plan to increase the number of freelancers on staff in the first half of 2019.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Ways to Prepare for the Future of Marketing and Your Future as a Marketer
- Fulfilled Marketers: Matt Snodgrass Talks With Marketing Smarts About What Makes Marketers Happy [Podcast]
- Five Marketing Tips Worth Stealing From Small-Company Marketers
- Seven Tips on Fighting Distractions and Being Intentional at Work
- 28 of the Best Productivity Hacks for 2019 (And Beyond)