The report was based on data from a survey of more than 400 marketing and advertising hiring decision-makers who work full time for companies in the United States with 100 or more employees, or for agencies with 20 or more employees.
Some 60% of respondents say they plan to add new positions to their teams in the first half of 2019, and 37% plan to fill only vacated positions. Just 3% of respondents plan to freeze hiring.
Most (56%) respondents plan to increase the number of freelancers on staff in the first half of 2019.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Managing Momentum: Bounce Back From Setbacks and Procrastination [Infographic]
- The 10 Traits B2B Buyers and Managers Value Most in Salespeople
- How to Gain Influence and Effect Change: Four Skills Every Marketing Leader Needs
- How to Survive a Layoff or Furlough During the Pandemic [Infographic]
- Mindful Living for Marketers: MarketingProfs Founder Allen Weiss on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]