The report was based on data from a survey of more than 400 marketing and advertising hiring decision-makers who work full time for companies in the United States with 100 or more employees, or for agencies with 20 or more employees.
Some 60% of respondents say they plan to add new positions to their teams in the first half of 2019, and 37% plan to fill only vacated positions. Just 3% of respondents plan to freeze hiring.
Most (56%) respondents plan to increase the number of freelancers on staff in the first half of 2019.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Balance and Boundaries: Bring the Best of Yourself
- Get Your Resume Together, It's 2020: The Must-Have Skills of Today's Marketing Leaders
- The Surprising Effects of Business vs Leisure Travel on Your Health and Wellbeing [Infographic]
- The Business Benefits of Being More Pirate: Sam Conniff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Marketing Jobs: Firms' Hiring Plans for the First Half of 2020