Which unconventional email themes—campaigns revolving around things like nontraditional holidays and special events—performed best for marketers in 2018?
To find out, Yes Marketing examined data from billions of emails sent by its clients in 1Q18 through 3Q18.
The researchers found that Groundhog Day emails had the highest average conversion rate (19.8%) among unconventionally themed campaigns.
National Coffee Day emails had both the highest average unique click rate (3.2%) and click-to-open rate (23.9%) among campaigns with unconventional themes, and Oktoberfest emails had the highest average open rate (22.2%).
About the research: The report was based on data from billions of emails sent by Yes Marketing clients in 1Q18 through 3Q18.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email Marketing:
- How to Get Started With Multilingual Email Marketing
- Email Opens Are Not Dead: What's Changed and What Hasn't
- Email Behavior Trends for 2023
- Engagement-Based Email Segmentation: How to Ensure Your Messages Land in the Inbox
- Tips, Tricks, and Hacks for B2B Email Marketing Success | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- How to Use Email Suppression Lists for Better Email Marketing