Which unconventional email themes—campaigns revolving around things like nontraditional holidays and special events—performed best for marketers in 2018?
To find out, Yes Marketing examined data from billions of emails sent by its clients in 1Q18 through 3Q18.
The researchers found that Groundhog Day emails had the highest average conversion rate (19.8%) among unconventionally themed campaigns.
National Coffee Day emails had both the highest average unique click rate (3.2%) and click-to-open rate (23.9%) among campaigns with unconventional themes, and Oktoberfest emails had the highest average open rate (22.2%).
About the research: The report was based on data from billions of emails sent by Yes Marketing clients in 1Q18 through 3Q18.
Continue reading "Groundhogs, Coffee, and Oktoberfest: Top-Performing Unconventional Email Themes" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email:
- Taking the Mystery Out of Email Deliverability [Infographic]
- More Meaningful Metrics: Four Tips for Marketers Post-Apple iOS 15 Privacy Updates
- Four Things You Should Know About Email List Validation
- Email Marketing Benchmarks: Trends From 2021
- The Art and Science of Email Survey Invitations
- Eight Alternatives to Open-Triggered Email Sequences in the Age of Mail Privacy Protection