Which unconventional email themes—campaigns revolving around things like nontraditional holidays and special events—performed best for marketers in 2018?
To find out, Yes Marketing examined data from billions of emails sent by its clients in 1Q18 through 3Q18.
The researchers found that Groundhog Day emails had the highest average conversion rate (19.8%) among unconventionally themed campaigns.
National Coffee Day emails had both the highest average unique click rate (3.2%) and click-to-open rate (23.9%) among campaigns with unconventional themes, and Oktoberfest emails had the highest average open rate (22.2%).
About the research: The report was based on data from billions of emails sent by Yes Marketing clients in 1Q18 through 3Q18.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email:
- 11 Jargon Phrases to Avoid Using in Work Emails [Infographic]
- How Much Time Do People Typically Spend Looking at an Email?
- Picking the Right Email Sender Name: Brand or Person?
- 12 Email List Management Best-Practices [Infographic]
- Three Tips to Keep Top of Mind for Your Next Email Service Provider RFP
- Enterprise Email Marketing: Top Trends and Challenges