Which unconventional email themes—campaigns revolving around things like nontraditional holidays and special events—performed best for marketers in 2018?
To find out, Yes Marketing examined data from billions of emails sent by its clients in 1Q18 through 3Q18.
The researchers found that Groundhog Day emails had the highest average conversion rate (19.8%) among unconventionally themed campaigns.
National Coffee Day emails had both the highest average unique click rate (3.2%) and click-to-open rate (23.9%) among campaigns with unconventional themes, and Oktoberfest emails had the highest average open rate (22.2%).
About the research: The report was based on data from billions of emails sent by Yes Marketing clients in 1Q18 through 3Q18.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Crucial Marketing Automation Workflows You Need for Building Campaigns
- 10 Email Marketing Do's and Don'ts for Campaign Success [Infographic]
- Five Steps for Leading Email Marketing Through Change and Crisis
- Sneak Peek: 2020 Email Trends and Strategies to Know
- How COVID-19 Affected Email Benchmarks in 19 Industries in Spring 2020