The report was based on data from a survey conducted in 2018 among 1,000 consumers in the United States age 18 and older.
Some 86% of respondents say they read the online reviews of local businesses.
The researchers found clear differences in the use of reviews among age groups: Half of consumers age 18-34 say they always read the online reviews of local businesses, compared with just 6% of consumers age 55+.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 2020 CMO Predictions From Marketing Influencers [Infographic]
- How Small Businesses Can Hit a Home Run This Holiday Shopping Season
- Goodbye Funnel, Hello Flywheel: How to Build the New Customer Experience (CX)
- The Formula for a Can't-Fail Message Strategy (And Why Creativity Isn't Enough)
- Customer Analytics and Data Privacy Laws: On a Collision Course?