The report was based on data from a survey conducted in 2018 among 1,000 consumers in the United States age 18 and older.
Some 86% of respondents say they read the online reviews of local businesses.
The researchers found clear differences in the use of reviews among age groups: Half of consumers age 18-34 say they always read the online reviews of local businesses, compared with just 6% of consumers age 55+.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Join the Marketing Rebellion or Get Left Behind: Author Mark Schaefer on Marketing Smarts
- How to Beat the Competition With Market Intelligence on Content, Positioning, and Leads
- 13 Psychological Pricing Hacks to Increase Sales [Infographic]
- Do US Consumers Want GDPR-Like Data Protection Rights?
- Context Is Everything: Transmedia vs. Integrated Campaigns [Video]