How many times should salespeople contact prospects? How long should outreach last? What is the optimal spacing between contact attempts? How quickly should sales reps respond to prospects?
InsideSales.com examined data from more than 1,456 sales cadences (differently structured start-to-finish attempts by salespeople in various verticals to engage sales prospects) and came up with some answers to those questions.
Here are key findings from the research:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Revenue Operations: A Game-Changer for B2B Marketers
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- Your Lead Data Is Bad, Fix It With Predictive Lead Scoring
- Get Ahead: Top Tips for Successful Demand Generation
- A Guide for Creating and Optimizing B2B Content Marketing Funnels [Infographic]