How many times should salespeople contact prospects? How long should outreach last? What is the optimal spacing between contact attempts? How quickly should sales reps respond to prospects?
InsideSales.com examined data from more than 1,456 sales cadences (differently structured start-to-finish attempts by salespeople in various verticals to engage sales prospects) and came up with some answers to those questions.
Here are key findings from the research:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Selling Isn't a Game, It's a Puzzle: Author Ian Altman on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Better ROI on B2B Webinars: Low-Hanging Fruit You Shouldn't Overlook
- Lead-Scoring Accuracy Checklist: How Do You Rate?
- A Guide to Using Infographics for Lead Generation [Infographic]
- Five Website Conversion Principles That Will Increase Your Lead Volume