How many times should salespeople contact prospects? How long should outreach last? What is the optimal spacing between contact attempts? How quickly should sales reps respond to prospects?
InsideSales.com examined data from more than 1,456 sales cadences (differently structured start-to-finish attempts by salespeople in various verticals to engage sales prospects) and came up with some answers to those questions.
Here are key findings from the research:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Close the Marketing and Sales Gap, and You'll Close More Deals
- How B2B Marketers Can Align With the Self-Directed Buyer Journey
- Making Webinars Work—Up, Down, and Beyond the Sales Funnel [Infographic]
- Your Guide to Incredible Landing Pages: 5 Must-Have Elements, 10 Great Examples, 5 Best-Practices
- Three Effective Ways to Address a Soft Marketing Pipeline in Challenging Times