The report was based on data from a survey conducted in December 2018 among 227 marketers (44% work for B2C firms, 39% for B2B firms, and 17% for hybrid B2C-B2B firms).
Some 62% of respondents say their marketing strategy is somewhat successful in achieving its primary objectives, and 34% say their strategy is very successful/best-in-class.
Only 5% of marketers think their marketing strategy is not successful.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- A Demo of Kompyte's Competitive Intelligence Platform
- How to Close More Deals With Competitive Intel
- The Role Technology Plays in the Lives of Gen Alpha Kids [Infographic]
- A Connected World in Flux: 10 Insights for Marketing and Business Leaders [Infographic]
- Capitalize on the Culture of Laziness: Five Subscription and DTC E-Commerce Trends for 2020