The report was based on data from a survey conducted in December 2018 among 227 marketers (44% work for B2C firms, 39% for B2B firms, and 17% for hybrid B2C-B2B firms).
Some 62% of respondents say their marketing strategy is somewhat successful in achieving its primary objectives, and 34% say their strategy is very successful/best-in-class.
Only 5% of marketers think their marketing strategy is not successful.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Innovative Business Models for Digital Media
- 30 Years of the World Wide Web: A Detailed Timeline [Infographic]
- The Six Most Popular Digital Marketing Channels With Small Businesses
- How to Integrate Purpose Into Your B2B Content Strategy
- Determine Your Digital Marketing Maturity Stage, and Then Level-Up