The report was based on data from a survey conducted in December 2018 among 227 marketers (44% work for B2C firms, 39% for B2B firms, and 17% for hybrid B2C-B2B firms).
Some 62% of respondents say their marketing strategy is somewhat successful in achieving its primary objectives, and 34% say their strategy is very successful/best-in-class.
Only 5% of marketers think their marketing strategy is not successful.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Sales Leaders' Top 10 Priorities for the Year Ahead [Infographic]
- How to Nail Positioning, Messaging, and Change Management: Matt Desmier on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Retail Email Engagement and Spend Level: A Correlation
- How to Create a Customer Journey Map to Optimize Your Campaigns
- Shopping in 2019: Online and In-Store Retail Trends