The report was based on data from a survey conducted in December 2018 among 227 marketers (44% work for B2C firms, 39% for B2B firms, and 17% for hybrid B2C-B2B firms).
Some 62% of respondents say their marketing strategy is somewhat successful in achieving its primary objectives, and 34% say their strategy is very successful/best-in-class.
Only 5% of marketers think their marketing strategy is not successful.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- B2B Tech Marketing in 2019: Budget, Content, and Strategy Trends
- How Local Businesses Should Be Marketing in 2019
- Join the Marketing Rebellion or Get Left Behind: Author Mark Schaefer on Marketing Smarts
- How to Beat the Competition With Market Intelligence on Content, Positioning, and Leads
- How Important Are Online Reviews for Local Businesses?