The report was based based on data from a survey conducted in October 2018 among 352 marketers who work for B2B technology companies of various sizes in North America and Europe.
Some 42% of respondents expect their marketing budget to stay the same this year, 37% expect it to increase, and 8% expect it decrease; 13% are unsure.
Some 51% of B2B technology marketers expect to spend more on martech in 2019, and 44% expect to spend more on paid media.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Innovative Business Models for Digital Media
- 30 Years of the World Wide Web: A Detailed Timeline [Infographic]
- The Six Most Popular Digital Marketing Channels With Small Businesses
- How to Integrate Purpose Into Your B2B Content Strategy
- Determine Your Digital Marketing Maturity Stage, and Then Level-Up