The report was based based on data from a survey conducted in October 2018 among 352 marketers who work for B2B technology companies of various sizes in North America and Europe.
Some 42% of respondents expect their marketing budget to stay the same this year, 37% expect it to increase, and 8% expect it decrease; 13% are unsure.
Some 51% of B2B technology marketers expect to spend more on martech in 2019, and 44% expect to spend more on paid media.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Do Marketers Think Their Strategies Are Successful?
- How Local Businesses Should Be Marketing in 2019
- Join the Marketing Rebellion or Get Left Behind: Author Mark Schaefer on Marketing Smarts
- How to Beat the Competition With Market Intelligence on Content, Positioning, and Leads
- How Important Are Online Reviews for Local Businesses?