The report was based based on data from a survey conducted in October 2018 among 352 marketers who work for B2B technology companies of various sizes in North America and Europe.
Some 42% of respondents expect their marketing budget to stay the same this year, 37% expect it to increase, and 8% expect it decrease; 13% are unsure.
Some 51% of B2B technology marketers expect to spend more on martech in 2019, and 44% expect to spend more on paid media.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- A Demo of Kompyte's Competitive Intelligence Platform
- How to Close More Deals With Competitive Intel
- The Role Technology Plays in the Lives of Gen Alpha Kids [Infographic]
- A Connected World in Flux: 10 Insights for Marketing and Business Leaders [Infographic]
- Capitalize on the Culture of Laziness: Five Subscription and DTC E-Commerce Trends for 2020