The report was based based on data from a survey conducted in October 2018 among 352 marketers who work for B2B technology companies of various sizes in North America and Europe.
Some 42% of respondents expect their marketing budget to stay the same this year, 37% expect it to increase, and 8% expect it decrease; 13% are unsure.
Some 51% of B2B technology marketers expect to spend more on martech in 2019, and 44% expect to spend more on paid media.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Sales Leaders' Top 10 Priorities for the Year Ahead [Infographic]
- How to Nail Positioning, Messaging, and Change Management: Matt Desmier on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Retail Email Engagement and Spend Level: A Correlation
- How to Create a Customer Journey Map to Optimize Your Campaigns
- Shopping in 2019: Online and In-Store Retail Trends