More than three-quarters (76%) of consumers in the United States say they are now moderately or significantly concerned about online privacy and the ways in which brands use data, according to recent research from SlickText.
The report was based on data from a survey conducted in January and February 2019 among 1,000 US consumers.
Some 39% of respondents say they are now significantly worried about online privacy, and 37% say they are moderately worried. Only 3% of consumers say they are less worried about the privacy of their online data today than they were in the past.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Using Customer Insights to Elevate Your Marketing
- Trust and Privacy: Reaching Today's Connected Customers [Infographic]
- A Seven-Step Guide to Creating a Successful Marketing Plan [Infographic]
- The State of Conversational Marketing: Online Customer Experience, Chatbots, Trends
- How In-Store Music Affects the Retail Experience [Infographic]