The report was based on data from a survey conducted in 4Q18 among more than 100 senior marketers (CMOs, SVPs of Marketing, etc.).
Some 40% of respondents say improving go-to-market processes and digital marketing capabilities are top agenda items this year.
Senior marketers say the biggest issues holding them back from deploying marketing technologies effectively are a lack of skills within their organization (43% cite it as an issue) and a lack of unified data (40%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Customer Analytics and Data Privacy Laws: On a Collision Course?
- Three Marketing Mistakes That Are Costing E-Commerce Companies Revenue
- How Mom-and-Pop Shops Can Succeed Against Big Retailers [Infographic]
- Integrating Search and Social: Best-Practices for Cross-Channel Marketing
- Can You Ensure Your Product Launch Isn't a Dud? Yes, Rapid Market-Testing Can Do That