The report was based on data from a survey conducted in 4Q18 among more than 100 senior marketers (CMOs, SVPs of Marketing, etc.).
Some 40% of respondents say improving go-to-market processes and digital marketing capabilities are top agenda items this year.
Senior marketers say the biggest issues holding them back from deploying marketing technologies effectively are a lack of skills within their organization (43% cite it as an issue) and a lack of unified data (40%).
Respondents say they plan to overcome their firm's digital deficiencies by encouraging more peer engagement and knowledge transfer (74% cite that as a tactic they plan to use).
Check out the infographic for more findings from the research:
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in 4Q18 among more than 100 senior marketers (CMOs, SVPs of Marketing, etc.).
Continue reading "What CMOs Are Focusing On in 2019 [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Five Tips for Creating a Successful B2B Marketing Campaign
- Creating a Better Audience Experience: Oli Gardner on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Senior Marketers Set Their Budgets
- The Great Compression and the Future of Marketing Post-Pandemic: Mitch Joel on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Four Tips for Implementing Agile Strategies in Your Marketing to Increase Efficiency and Results