The report was based on data from a survey of 529 people who own or work for small businesses in the United States.
Nearly three-quarters (73%) of respondents say their business engages in social media marketing; the same proportion also use a website to market their firm.
Some 57% of small businesses engage in email marketing, 49% in SEO, 34% in video marketing, and 32% in other types of content marketing.
Some 63% of respondents say their small business plans to invest more in social media marketing, and 54% say their firm plans to invest more in the firm's website.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 529 people who own or work for small businesses in the United States.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- The Key to Thriving Digital Communities: Love Thy Neighbor
- B2B Multichannel Marketing: Top Channels, Trends, and Challenges
- How to Nurture Your Marketing Message [Infographic]
- Digital Marketing for Biotech Companies: From Clinical Trials to Clicks
- Undivided Attention: A Key Benefit of Traditional Mail Marketing
- B2B Branding, Stories, Social Efforts, and Disruptive Innovation for Your Company | Marketing Smarts Live Show