What annoys consumers most about content from brands? Which experiences frustrate people most when consuming content in general?
Some 39% of respondents say they find it annoying when brand content is too wordy or poorly written.
Other top annoyances about brand content include when content is poorly designed (28% find it annoying), when content is personalized to the point of being creepy (25%), when content is old/stale/repetitive (22%), when content isn't personalized/relevant (22%), when content isn't optimized for the device that it is being viewed on (21%), when content has no images or video (17%), and when content highlights a promotion for a product already purchased (16%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Marketing With Video Online Forum
- Content Marketing, Employee Advocacy, and the Future of B2B: Michael Brenner on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Five Tips to Take Your Marketing Presentations From Good Enough to Great
- How Agile Can Help You Balance Content Quality and Quantity
- How to Create Buyer-Focused Sales Content That Gets Traction