What annoys consumers most about content from brands? Which experiences frustrate people most when consuming content in general?
Some 39% of respondents say they find it annoying when brand content is too wordy or poorly written.
Other top annoyances about brand content include when content is poorly designed (28% find it annoying), when content is personalized to the point of being creepy (25%), when content is old/stale/repetitive (22%), when content isn't personalized/relevant (22%), when content isn't optimized for the device that it is being viewed on (21%), when content has no images or video (17%), and when content highlights a promotion for a product already purchased (16%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Marketing With Video Online Forum
- A Demo of ClearSlide's Content Engagement Platform
- Effective Video Testimonials That Inspire Action: Storytelling Summit Speaker Andrew Davis on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Influencer Partnerships: How to Navigate Influencer Usage Rights and Repurpose Content
- Five Steps to Building Trust With Thought Leadership