Which hard and soft skill in content marketing are most in demand by employers? How does demand for those skills vary by how senior the positions are?
The researchers found that the hard skills mentioned most in content marketing-related job posts are social media, content creation, SEO, email marketing, content strategy, project management, design, applications, writing, and PR.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Game of Time: How to Slay Productivity-Killing Dragons [Infographic]
- Market Like an Athlete, Not a Weekend Warrior: How to Avoid Ineffective Campaigns and Burnout
- Transform Your Life Through Small Changes: 'Atomic Habits' Author James Clear on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Take Calculated Risks [Infographic]
- The Most Difficult B2B Marketing Jobs to Hire For