Which hard and soft skill in content marketing are most in demand by employers? How does demand for those skills vary by how senior the positions are?
The researchers found that the hard skills mentioned most in content marketing-related job posts are social media, content creation, SEO, email marketing, content strategy, project management, design, applications, writing, and PR.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Managing Momentum: Bounce Back From Setbacks and Procrastination [Infographic]
- The 10 Traits B2B Buyers and Managers Value Most in Salespeople
- How to Gain Influence and Effect Change: Four Skills Every Marketing Leader Needs
- How to Survive a Layoff or Furlough During the Pandemic [Infographic]
- Mindful Living for Marketers: MarketingProfs Founder Allen Weiss on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]