Which hard and soft skill in content marketing are most in demand by employers? How does demand for those skills vary by how senior the positions are?
The researchers found that the hard skills mentioned most in content marketing-related job posts are social media, content creation, SEO, email marketing, content strategy, project management, design, applications, writing, and PR.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Balance and Boundaries: Bring the Best of Yourself
- Get Your Resume Together, It's 2020: The Must-Have Skills of Today's Marketing Leaders
- The Surprising Effects of Business vs Leisure Travel on Your Health and Wellbeing [Infographic]
- The Business Benefits of Being More Pirate: Sam Conniff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Marketing Jobs: Firms' Hiring Plans for the First Half of 2020