The report was based on data from a survey conducted in March 2019 among 245 marketing influencers (41% work for B2C-focused firms, 40% for B2B-focused firms, and 19% for hybrid firms).
More than half (53%) of respondents say automation/email/CRM products are among the most effective types of marketing technologies, and 43% say data/dashboard/analytics tools are among the most effective.
Some 36% of respondents say search and social media products are among the most effective types of marketing technologies, and 35% say content management systems are.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Marketers and Retailers, Want to Survive the Holiday Season? Implement AI.
- How to Choose a CRM That Employees Will Actually Use
- A Demo of GlobalWebIndex's Consumer Insights Platform
- A Demo of Engagio's Marketing Engagement Platform
- Five Ways AI Is Changing the Future of Marketing Research for the Better