The report was based on data from a survey conducted in March 2019 among 245 marketing influencers (41% work for B2C-focused firms, 40% for B2B-focused firms, and 19% for hybrid firms).
More than half (53%) of respondents say automation/email/CRM products are among the most effective types of marketing technologies, and 43% say data/dashboard/analytics tools are among the most effective.
Some 36% of respondents say search and social media products are among the most effective types of marketing technologies, and 35% say content management systems are.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Navigating Your (Marketing) Future With a Digital Map: Jeremiah Owyang on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Connected Devices Are Reshaping Consumer Behavior in 2019 [Infographic]
- What 4.7 Billion Interactions Reveal About Customer Experience: Mark Smith of Kitewheel on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- 10 Ultimate Browser Extensions and Digital Tools for Growth Marketing
- Automation in Moderation: Amanda Holmes on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]