The report was based on data from a 2019 survey of 100+ agencies that provide paid search services for clients.
Half of the agencies polled said they charge a flat fee/retainer for paid search services; that's unchanged from 2018.
Some 34% said they charge for paid search services based on a percentage of spend, up from 25% in 2018.
Among agencies that charge for paid search services based on a percentage of spend, some 36% charge 10-15% and 33% charge 15-20%.
Nearly two-thirds (65%) of the agencies polled said they charge a setup fee for new clients.
Among agencies that charge a setup fee, some 58% said they charge less than $1,000.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in 2019 among 100+ agencies that provide paid search services for clients.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Advertising & Promotions:
- LinkedIn Ads Myths, Hurdles, and Strategies B2B Marketers Need to Know: AJ Wilcox on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The PPC Power Players: Ad Platforms Making a Big Impact in 2023
- The Top 50 Podcasts in the United States [Infographic]
- Out-of-Home Advertising for B2B Marketing Success | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Identifying the Best Advertising Strategy for Your Business | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- YouTube's Rebound: Ad Revenue Forecasts for 2023-24