The report was based on data from a survey of 400 creative (non-technical) senior marketers in the United States who work for brands or agencies.
Respondents give their campaigns an average creativity score of 3.8 out of 5 (with 5 being very creative).
Some 43% of marketers say their team does some creative risk-taking but not enough and 10% say their team plays it much too safe creatively.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Using Customer Insights to Elevate Your Marketing
- A Seven-Step Guide to Creating a Successful Marketing Plan [Infographic]
- The State of Conversational Marketing: Online Customer Experience, Chatbots, Trends
- How Well Do You Know Marketing Trends? Test Your Knowledge. [Quiz]
- How In-Store Music Affects the Retail Experience [Infographic]