The report was based on data from a survey of 400 creative (non-technical) senior marketers in the United States who work for brands or agencies.
Respondents give their campaigns an average creativity score of 3.8 out of 5 (with 5 being very creative).
Some 43% of marketers say their team does some creative risk-taking but not enough and 10% say their team plays it much too safe creatively.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 2020 CMO Predictions From Marketing Influencers [Infographic]
- How Small Businesses Can Hit a Home Run This Holiday Shopping Season
- Goodbye Funnel, Hello Flywheel: How to Build the New Customer Experience (CX)
- The Formula for a Can't-Fail Message Strategy (And Why Creativity Isn't Enough)
- Customer Analytics and Data Privacy Laws: On a Collision Course?