The report was based on data from a survey of 400 creative (non-technical) senior marketers in the United States who work for brands or agencies.
Respondents give their campaigns an average creativity score of 3.8 out of 5 (with 5 being very creative).
Some 43% of marketers say their team does some creative risk-taking but not enough and 10% say their team plays it much too safe creatively.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Competitive Analysis Friday Forum
- A Demo of Kompyte's Competitive Intelligence Platform
- How to Close More Deals With Competitive Intel
- The Rise of the Chief Revenue Officer: CallRail's Mary Pat Donnellon on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Role Technology Plays in the Lives of Gen Alpha Kids [Infographic]