The report was based on data from a survey of 400 creative (non-technical) senior marketers in the United States who work for brands or agencies.
Respondents give their campaigns an average creativity score of 3.8 out of 5 (with 5 being very creative).
Some 43% of marketers say their team does some creative risk-taking but not enough and 10% say their team plays it much too safe creatively.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Marketing Agency Attributes Clients Value Most
- Reaching and Persuading Buyers at a Time of Crisis: What B2B CMOs Can Do
- B2B Senior Marketer Survey: The Most Effective Approaches for 2020 [Infographic]
- What Marketers Can Do Right Now in the Age of Coronavirus: A Letter From Ann Handley
- CX in B2B Marketing: Top-of-Mind Strategy in 2020