What does the language used in tweets by popular digital marketing influencers reveal about their personalities? Which personality traits do marketing influencers tend to have in common?
Fractl set out to find out by examining the tweets of 20 marketing leaders who provide frequent commentary on the industry online, including Neil Patel, Rand Fishkin, and MarketingProfs' own Ann Handley.
The researchers used the IBM Watson Personality Insights API to understand which personality traits are revealed by language that influencers use (see the full methodology and findings here).
Adventurousness is the most shared personality trait of the 20 marketing influencers examined.
Other top shared personality traits include activity level/energetic, assertiveness, intellect, achievement striving, authority challenging, trust, gregariousness, self-discipline, and uncompromising:
About the research: The report was based on an IBM Watson Personality Insights analysis of the tweets of 20 popular marketing influencers.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Marketing Strategy Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Communities Are the Future of Marketing | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- World-Class Case Studies; They Ask, You Answer; and Building Trust on the Internet: Marcus Sheridan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Role of Authenticity in the Online Path to Purchase [Infographic]
- Product Line Strategy: Five Approaches
- How to Build a Successful Go-to-Market Campaign Plan: Pam Didner on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Seven Tips for a Successful B2B E-Commerce Strategy