What does the language used in tweets by popular digital marketing influencers reveal about their personalities? Which personality traits do marketing influencers tend to have in common?
Fractl set out to find out by examining the tweets of 20 marketing leaders who provide frequent commentary on the industry online, including Neil Patel, Rand Fishkin, and MarketingProfs' own Ann Handley.
The researchers used the IBM Watson Personality Insights API to understand which personality traits are revealed by language that influencers use (see the full methodology and findings here).
Adventurousness is the most shared personality trait of the 20 marketing influencers examined.
Other top shared personality traits include activity level/energetic, assertiveness, intellect, achievement striving, authority challenging, trust, gregariousness, self-discipline, and uncompromising:
About the research: The report was based on an IBM Watson Personality Insights analysis of the tweets of 20 popular marketing influencers.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Ultimate Guide to Coming Up With Useful Ideas
- Four Marketing Approaches That Differentiate Successful B2B Brands
- Marketing Experts Reflect on Their 2020 Predictions [Infographic]
- Close the Marketing Performance Gap: How to Start Delivering on the Most Important Metrics
- Economic Uncertainty Is Resurrecting the CMO Role