What does the language used in tweets by popular digital marketing influencers reveal about their personalities? Which personality traits do marketing influencers tend to have in common?
Fractl set out to find out by examining the tweets of 20 marketing leaders who provide frequent commentary on the industry online, including Neil Patel, Rand Fishkin, and MarketingProfs' own Ann Handley.
The researchers used the IBM Watson Personality Insights API to understand which personality traits are revealed by language that influencers use (see the full methodology and findings here).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- A Demo of Kompyte's Competitive Intelligence Platform
- How to Close More Deals With Competitive Intel
- The Role Technology Plays in the Lives of Gen Alpha Kids [Infographic]
- A Connected World in Flux: 10 Insights for Marketing and Business Leaders [Infographic]
- Capitalize on the Culture of Laziness: Five Subscription and DTC E-Commerce Trends for 2020