The report was based on data from a survey of more than 400 consumers of various ages from around the world.
Some 58% of respondents say they use a mobile device to plan their summer road trip route, 41% use a mobile device to find fun things to do while on the road, and 38% use a mobile device to plan accommodations.
People age 25-34 are nearly four times as likely to say they use social media while on the road compared with people age 65-74 (38% vs. 10%).
Millennials are the busiest generation while summer vacationing: They say they are juggling four different things, on average, when on the road.
Check out the infographic for more findings from the research:
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of more than 400 consumers of various ages from around the world.
Continue reading "The Summer Road Trip in 2019: Mobile and Social Trends [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Mobile:
- How SMS Automation Bridges the Gap Between Your Sales Team and Customers and Supports Digital Transformation
- Audiences' Attitudes Toward Mobile Ads and Apps [Infographic]
- Why B2B Apps Need App Store Optimization Now More Than Ever
- The Most Effective Marketing Tactics for Driving App Installs
- Text Marketing: 2020's Digital Disruptor