The report was based on data from a survey conducted in April 2019 among 1,000 consumers who have made a purchase from a retailer in the past year.
Some 45% of respondents say they heard about the most recent retailer they purchased from for the first time via friends and family.
Some 16% say they discovered the new retailer via a Google Search; 14%, via traditional advertisements; 8%, via a recommendation on a product review site; and 6%, via digital advertisements from the retailer.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Profit-Mapping Helps You Avoid Using the Ways of the Past to Manage the Challenges of the Future
- What Is Marketing Orchestration? [Infographic]
- The Marketing Agency Attributes Clients Value Most
- Reaching and Persuading Buyers at a Time of Crisis: What B2B CMOs Can Do
- B2B Senior Marketer Survey: The Most Effective Approaches for 2020 [Infographic]