The report was based on data from a survey conducted in April 2019 among 1,000 consumers who have made a purchase from a retailer in the past year.
Some 45% of respondents say they heard about the most recent retailer they purchased from for the first time via friends and family.
Some 16% say they discovered the new retailer via a Google Search; 14%, via traditional advertisements; 8%, via a recommendation on a product review site; and 6%, via digital advertisements from the retailer.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- A Demo of Kompyte's Competitive Intelligence Platform
- How to Close More Deals With Competitive Intel
- The Role Technology Plays in the Lives of Gen Alpha Kids [Infographic]
- A Connected World in Flux: 10 Insights for Marketing and Business Leaders [Infographic]
- Capitalize on the Culture of Laziness: Five Subscription and DTC E-Commerce Trends for 2020