The report was based on data from a survey conducted in April 2019 among 1,000 consumers who have made a purchase from a retailer in the past year.
Some 45% of respondents say they heard about the most recent retailer they purchased from for the first time via friends and family.
Some 16% say they discovered the new retailer via a Google Search; 14%, via traditional advertisements; 8%, via a recommendation on a product review site; and 6%, via digital advertisements from the retailer.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends
- Using Customer Insights to Elevate Your Marketing
- Trust and Privacy: Reaching Today's Connected Customers [Infographic]
- A Seven-Step Guide to Creating a Successful Marketing Plan [Infographic]
- The State of Conversational Marketing: Online Customer Experience, Chatbots, Trends