The report was based on data from a survey of 983 consumers. Respondents were asked whether they shop more for different categories of products in-store or online.
Consumers say they tend to shop more in-store than online for essential, recurring items such as groceries, paper products, and cleaning supplies.
Consumers say they tend to shop more online than in-store for entertainment goods, such as books and media, videogames, and electronics.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 2020 CMO Predictions From Marketing Influencers [Infographic]
- How Small Businesses Can Hit a Home Run This Holiday Shopping Season
- Goodbye Funnel, Hello Flywheel: How to Build the New Customer Experience (CX)
- The Formula for a Can't-Fail Message Strategy (And Why Creativity Isn't Enough)
- Customer Analytics and Data Privacy Laws: On a Collision Course?