Sales leaders and front-line salespeople agree that prospecting is their top challenge, but after that they disagree on the most difficult aspects of their jobs, according to recent research from RAIN Group.
The report was based on data from a survey of 423 sales leaders and 129 front-line sellers.
Some 43% of sellers and 42% of sales leaders say prospecting is a very challenging issue they face.
Sales leaders cite bringing value to conversations and understanding the buyer decision process as the next two biggest challenges they face.
Front-line sellers cite losing time to administrative tasks and losing sales to indecision as the second and third most difficult issues they face.
Sales leaders say the top internal leadership and enablement challenge they face is recruiting and hiring (52% cite it as a difficulty).
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 423 sales leaders and 129 front-line sellers.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Demand Generation:
- Attract High-Value Leads With This Five-Step Process
- B2B Revenue Marketing and Closing the Credibility Gap | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- The Availability Heuristic, Sharks, and Your Marketing
- Crafting a Dynamic Go-to-Market Campaign Plan | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- How to Build a High-Conversion Evergreen Lead Funnel: A Five-Step Guide
- How to Rev Up the B2B Account-Based Demand Engine to Accelerate Results