Sales leaders and front-line salespeople agree that prospecting is their top challenge, but after that they disagree on the most difficult aspects of their jobs, according to recent research from RAIN Group.
The report was based on data from a survey of 423 sales leaders and 129 front-line sellers.
Some 43% of sellers and 42% of sales leaders say prospecting is a very challenging issue they face.
Sales leaders cite bringing value to conversations and understanding the buyer decision process as the next two biggest challenges they face.
Front-line sellers cite losing time to administrative tasks and losing sales to indecision as the second and third most difficult issues they face.
Sales leaders say the top internal leadership and enablement challenge they face is recruiting and hiring (52% cite it as a difficulty).
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 423 sales leaders and 129 front-line sellers.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Buyers Leave Your Clients. Find Them and Sell to Them Again.
- The Novel Economy, Generation N, and Thriving in a Digital-First Environment: Futurist Brian Solis on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Demand Gen: Leverage the Combo of Search and Social
- Three Ways to Personalize Your Next ABM Campaign to Close More Deals
- 21 B2B Lead Gen Strategies to Aid Your Marketing Efforts [Infographic]