The report was based on an analysis of 10 billion email opens collected worldwide with the Litmus Email Analytics tool between April 1, 2018 and April 1, 2019.
Some 21% of all email opens in the United States happen between 9 AM and noon (local time), the analysis found.
Email opens peak between 10 AM and 11 AM, and hit their lowest point between 2 AM and 3 AM.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Email Marketing Online Forum
- What Every Marketer Needs to Know About Email Deliverability
- Putting the 'Letter' Back in 'Newsletter': Ann Handley Talks Writing on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Data Enrichment for Email: Five Things You Need to Do
- How to Write Cold Emails to Millennials and Get a Response