The report was based on NRF spend data from previous years as well as data from a survey of 7,660 consumers conducted in early July 2019.
Families with children in elementary school through high school say they plan to spend $697, on average, on back-to-school items in 2019, up from $689 last year.
Families with college students say they plan to spend $977, on average, on back to school items in 2019, up from $942 last year.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Customer Analytics and Data Privacy Laws: On a Collision Course?
- Three Marketing Mistakes That Are Costing E-Commerce Companies Revenue
- How Mom-and-Pop Shops Can Succeed Against Big Retailers [Infographic]
- Integrating Search and Social: Best-Practices for Cross-Channel Marketing
- Can You Ensure Your Product Launch Isn't a Dud? Yes, Rapid Market-Testing Can Do That