The report was based on NRF spend data from previous years as well as data from a survey of 7,660 consumers conducted in early July 2019.
Families with children in elementary school through high school say they plan to spend $697, on average, on back-to-school items in 2019, up from $689 last year.
Families with college students say they plan to spend $977, on average, on back to school items in 2019, up from $942 last year.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Competitive Analysis Friday Forum
- A Demo of Kompyte's Competitive Intelligence Platform
- How to Close More Deals With Competitive Intel
- The Rise of the Chief Revenue Officer: CallRail's Mary Pat Donnellon on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Role Technology Plays in the Lives of Gen Alpha Kids [Infographic]