The report was based on NRF spend data from previous years as well as data from a survey of 7,660 consumers conducted in early July 2019.
Families with children in elementary school through high school say they plan to spend $697, on average, on back-to-school items in 2019, up from $689 last year.
Families with college students say they plan to spend $977, on average, on back to school items in 2019, up from $942 last year.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Marketing Agency Attributes Clients Value Most
- Reaching and Persuading Buyers at a Time of Crisis: What B2B CMOs Can Do
- B2B Senior Marketer Survey: The Most Effective Approaches for 2020 [Infographic]
- What Marketers Can Do Right Now in the Age of Coronavirus: A Letter From Ann Handley
- CX in B2B Marketing: Top-of-Mind Strategy in 2020