The report was based on NRF spend data from previous years as well as data from a survey of 7,660 consumers conducted in early July 2019.
Families with children in elementary school through high school say they plan to spend $697, on average, on back-to-school items in 2019, up from $689 last year.
Families with college students say they plan to spend $977, on average, on back to school items in 2019, up from $942 last year.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Shopping in 2019: Online and In-Store Retail Trends
- How to Get (and Use) Intel on Your Competitors
- Consumer Feelings: The Next Frontier in Market Research
- Mat Sweezey's List of 103 Marketing Thought Leaders, by Category [Opinion]
- Why Digital Marketing Is More Important Than Ever Before [Infographic]