Which age groups are most likely to see on ads seen on Google's Display Network (GDN)? Are GDN ads viewed most on mobile devices or on desktop computers? Which e-commerce publishers are popular with GDN advertisers?
To find out, SEMRush examined more than 40 million impressions from Google Display Network (GDN) e-commerce advertisers and 23 million impressions on GDN e-commerce publisher sites/apps.
Key insights from the analysis:
- 54% of the GDN ads examined from e-commerce advertisers were seen by people age 25-44.
- 86% of the GDN ads examined were seen on mobile devices.
- Coupons.com and Getitfree.us were the most popular e-commerce publishers among the GDN advertisers examined.
For more insights from the research, check out this infographic:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Halloween by the Numbers: 2019 Statistics for Marketers [Infographic]
- The Ins and Outs of Amazon Advertising (And Why You Should Try It): Timothy Seward on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Amazon for Brands: Top 5 Problems and How to Overcome Them
- The Most (And Least) Effective PPC Channels
- Five Tips on How to Use Influencer Content in Paid Media [Infographic]