Most marketers say their teams are somewhat proactive about planning projects; they also somewhat agree that their team members have strong organizational skills, according to recent research from CoSchedule.
The report was based on data from a survey of 3,217 marketers from around the world.
Just over half (51%) of respondents say their marketing team is somewhat proactively organized when planning work, with clear processes built around organizational tools.
Some 14% say their team is very proactively organized, 18% say it is somewhat disorganized, 7% say very disorganized, and 10% are unsure.
The majority (55%) of marketers surveyed somewhat agree that their team possesses strong organizational skills.
Some 19% strongly agree that their team has strong skills, 10% somewhat disagree, 2% strongly disagree, and 14% are unsure.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 3,217 marketers from around the world.
Continue reading "Are Marketing Teams Organized and Proactive?" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Management:
- How to Hire a Marketing Agency and Build a Productive Relationship
- Why Job Seekers Are Not Accepting Offers [Infographic]
- If Marketing Is As Critical As Sales Is to the B2B Pipeline, Why Don't We Formalize Training for Marketing Teams?
- The Power of One (Or How to Effect Change): Keith Jennings on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Level-Up Your Company Culture [Infographic]