Most marketers say their teams are somewhat proactive about planning projects; they also somewhat agree that their team members have strong organizational skills, according to recent research from CoSchedule.
The report was based on data from a survey of 3,217 marketers from around the world.
Just over half (51%) of respondents say their marketing team is somewhat proactively organized when planning work, with clear processes built around organizational tools.
Some 14% say their team is very proactively organized, 18% say it is somewhat disorganized, 7% say very disorganized, and 10% are unsure.
The majority (55%) of marketers surveyed somewhat agree that their team possesses strong organizational skills.
Some 19% strongly agree that their team has strong skills, 10% somewhat disagree, 2% strongly disagree, and 14% are unsure.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 3,217 marketers from around the world.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Management:
- Three Ways to Help Women Join the Ranks of Agency Owners
- It's The Golden Age of Marketing. So Why Is the Fractional Model So Attractive?
- Is Microlearning the Future of Workplace Training? [Infographic]
- Data Providers Need to Allow Independent Audits. Here's Why.
- Delegation Tips From 10 Successful Leaders [Infographic]
- To Create Engaging Content, Your Marketing and Creative Teams Need to Be Strategic Partners