Most marketers say their teams are somewhat proactive about planning projects; they also somewhat agree that their team members have strong organizational skills, according to recent research from CoSchedule.
The report was based on data from a survey of 3,217 marketers from around the world.
Just over half (51%) of respondents say their marketing team is somewhat proactively organized when planning work, with clear processes built around organizational tools.
Some 14% say their team is very proactively organized, 18% say it is somewhat disorganized, 7% say very disorganized, and 10% are unsure.
The majority (55%) of marketers surveyed somewhat agree that their team possesses strong organizational skills.
Some 19% strongly agree that their team has strong skills, 10% somewhat disagree, 2% strongly disagree, and 14% are unsure.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 3,217 marketers from around the world.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- What Workers Want From Their Employers Right Now
- Advancing Racial Justice, One Decision at a Time: Lee Deas on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Your B2B Marketing Career: The Parable of Melanie the Mindful Marketer
- To Advance Racial Justice, Have Those Uncomfortable Conversations: Lori Hall on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- A Six-Step Checklist for Planning Your Marketing Campaign