Most marketers say their teams are somewhat proactive about planning projects; they also somewhat agree that their team members have strong organizational skills, according to recent research from CoSchedule.
The report was based on data from a survey of 3,217 marketers from around the world.
Just over half (51%) of respondents say their marketing team is somewhat proactively organized when planning work, with clear processes built around organizational tools.
Some 14% say their team is very proactively organized, 18% say it is somewhat disorganized, 7% say very disorganized, and 10% are unsure.
The majority (55%) of marketers surveyed somewhat agree that their team possesses strong organizational skills.
Some 19% strongly agree that their team has strong skills, 10% somewhat disagree, 2% strongly disagree, and 14% are unsure.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 3,217 marketers from around the world.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Productivity, Time, and Money: The Benefits of Remote Work [Infographic]
- Turn Training Into Fun and Games (Literally): Level Ex CEO Sam Glassenberg on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Biggest Challenges to Aligning B2B Marketing and Sales Teams
- Strong Evidence That the Remote Workplace Is Here to Stay
- Align Marketing and Sales to Simplify B2B Buying