The 2019 Retail Email Benchmark Report was based on data from more than 3.26 billion emails sent by brands between April 2018 and March 2019.
The more shoppers spend with a brand, the more likely they are to engage with its emails, the analysis found.
The researchers attribute this engagement pattern to loyalty: Consumers tend to spend more on brands they feel connected to; that connection makes them more receptive to campaigns from those brands.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- A Demo of Kompyte's Competitive Intelligence Platform
- How to Close More Deals With Competitive Intel
- The Role Technology Plays in the Lives of Gen Alpha Kids [Infographic]
- A Connected World in Flux: 10 Insights for Marketing and Business Leaders [Infographic]
- Capitalize on the Culture of Laziness: Five Subscription and DTC E-Commerce Trends for 2020