The 2019 Retail Email Benchmark Report was based on data from more than 3.26 billion emails sent by brands between April 2018 and March 2019.
The more shoppers spend with a brand, the more likely they are to engage with its emails, the analysis found.
The researchers attribute this engagement pattern to loyalty: Consumers tend to spend more on brands they feel connected to; that connection makes them more receptive to campaigns from those brands.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Marketing Agency Attributes Clients Value Most
- Reaching and Persuading Buyers at a Time of Crisis: What B2B CMOs Can Do
- B2B Senior Marketer Survey: The Most Effective Approaches for 2020 [Infographic]
- What Marketers Can Do Right Now in the Age of Coronavirus: A Letter From Ann Handley
- CX in B2B Marketing: Top-of-Mind Strategy in 2020