The report was based on data from a survey of 1,004 people in the US age 18 and older who are employed in a full-time position.
Some 34% of men and 32% of women say they would consider quitting their job in the next five years because of insufficient pay.
Lack of growth opportunities is the next most common motivation: 26% of men and 22% of women cite it as the top reason they would quit their job in the next five years.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Agile Marketing 201: Creating Persistent Teams
- Myers-Briggs Personality Types in Business: Traits and Ideal Team-ups [Infographic]
- Less Creativity, More Efficiency: How Operating Remotely Affects Marketers' Work
- Four Ways to Align Sales and Marketing in 2020
- Flextime Can Transform Workplace Productivity (Post-Pandemic) [Infographic]