The report was based on data from a survey of 1,004 people in the US age 18 and older who are employed in a full-time position.
Some 34% of men and 32% of women say they would consider quitting their job in the next five years because of insufficient pay.
Lack of growth opportunities is the next most common motivation: 26% of men and 22% of women cite it as the top reason they would quit their job in the next five years.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Build a Brilliant Marketing Plan
- How to Align Sales and Marketing Teams for Max ROI
- Seven Ways to Turn Marketing Teams Into Agile Jedi Masters [Infographic]
- Big Data: Big Opportunity or Big Headache?
- The Ultimate Guide to Dealing With Difficult People: 'Jackass Whisperer' Scott Stratten on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]