The report was based on data from a survey of 1,004 people in the US age 18 and older who are employed in a full-time position.
Some 34% of men and 32% of women say they would consider quitting their job in the next five years because of insufficient pay.
Lack of growth opportunities is the next most common motivation: 26% of men and 22% of women cite it as the top reason they would quit their job in the next five years.
Check out the infographic for more insights from the research:
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 1,004 people in the US age 18 and older who are employed in a full-time position.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Management:
- How to Motivate Today's Employees [Infographic]
- How In-House Creative Teams Are Changing
- Three Ways to Set Your Clients Up for Success
- Create a Customer Success Team From Scratch in 10 Steps
- Five Ways Marketing Can Support the Sales Process to Maximize Growth
- You Can't Have Revenue Operations Without Revenue Marketing