The report was based on an analysis of 2,900 verified reviews about various email marketing software tools that were posted on Capterra's platform.
Templates are by far the most mentioned feature in reviews of email software tools, the analysis found.
Other features that are mentioned often in reviews of email software platforms include analytics tools, mobile-friendliness, and landing page options.
About the research: The report was based on an analysis of 2,900 verified reviews about various email marketing software tools that were posted on Capterra's platform.
Continue reading "The 10 Most Mentioned Features in Email Software Reviews" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email:
- How iOS 15 Will Kill Email Open Rates—And How Marketers Can Prepare
- Apple's Hide My Email: A New Reason to Accept Only Corporate Email Addresses
- Email Marketing Stats You Need to Know [Infographic]
- Building Your Email Newsletter Is a Marathon, Not a Sprint
- How to Create a Powerful Email Marketing Funnel [Infographic]