The report was based on an analysis of 2,900 verified reviews about various email marketing software tools that were posted on Capterra's platform.
Templates are by far the most mentioned feature in reviews of email software tools, the analysis found.
Other features that are mentioned often in reviews of email software platforms include analytics tools, mobile-friendliness, and landing page options.
About the research: The report was based on an analysis of 2,900 verified reviews about various email marketing software tools that were posted on Capterra's platform.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email:
- When and How to Use Plain-Text Email in Marketing: Use Cases, Design Best-Practices
- Email at Scale: How to Increase Campaigns and Manage Complexity
- How to Effectively Use CTAs in B2B Cold Emailing
- Email Subject Line Benchmarks for Common Tactics and Words
- Taking the Mystery Out of Email Deliverability [Infographic]
- More Meaningful Metrics: Four Tips for Marketers Post-Apple iOS 15 Privacy Updates