The report was based on an analysis of 2,900 verified reviews about various email marketing software tools that were posted on Capterra's platform.
Templates are by far the most mentioned feature in reviews of email software tools, the analysis found.
Other features that are mentioned often in reviews of email software platforms include analytics tools, mobile-friendliness, and landing page options.
About the research: The report was based on an analysis of 2,900 verified reviews about various email marketing software tools that were posted on Capterra's platform.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email Marketing:
- Engagement-Based Email Segmentation: How to Ensure Your Messages Land in the Inbox
- How to Use Email Suppression Lists for Better Email Marketing
- Tips, Tricks, and Hacks for B2B Email Marketing Success | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- The 'Best' Use Cases for Unique Generative AI-Crafted Emails (Unfortunately!)
- New B2B Email Marketing Techniques That Work Right Now | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Beyond Open Rate: Eight Metrics for More Effective Email Marketing