The report was based on data from 283 marketing leaders who work for firms in a wide range of B2B verticals, including financial services, healthcare, and manufacturing.
Half of respondents say a deficient feature/capability of their content marketing program is that it doesn't produce content that is personalized (e.g., to accounts, personas, buying stages, and verticals).
Some 36% say a deficiency is that their program doesn't produce enough content; 32% say a deficiency is that it doesn't produce enough variety; 32% say their content marketing program doesn't produce actionable data/insights; 30% say their program is deficient because it makes content hard to find; and 23% say it is deficient because it spreads content randomly across owned and third-party sites.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How This Fitness Expert Grew Her YouTube Subscriber Count 10X in 3 Years: Lucy Wyndham-Read on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Seven Tips for Building a Video Marketing Campaign
- How to Use Live Video to Market Your Business [Infographic]
- Marketing With Video Online Forum
- E-Commerce Holiday Content: What to Write About, and for Whom [Infographic]