The report was based on data from a survey conducted between May 30 and July 6, 2019 among 1,008 adults in the US who stream podcasts or audio books.
According to Comscore data cited by Adobe, the number of users of podcast mobile apps has jumped 60% since January 2018, and a quarter of current podcast listeners had started listening to podcasts in the previous six months.
Some 72% of the people surveyed by Adobe say the quality of podcasts is increasing, and only 6% say it is decreasing.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Content Marketing Operations: Five Essentials for Consistent Success
- Four Steps for Conducting an Efficient Content Audit and Deriving the Most Value From Your Content
- Six Proven Ways to Level Up Demand Gen With Video
- Why You Shouldn't Try to Control Anchor Text When Link-Building
- How to Create High-Converting Descriptions for Your Product Pages