The report was based on data from a survey conducted in August 2019 among 2,000 adults in the United States who reported plans to shop this holiday season.
The average spend on holiday gifts this season is expected to be $862, up from $819 in 2018:
Some 30% of respondents say they expect to spend more on holiday gifts this year compared with last year, 53% expect to spend the same, and 17% expect to spend less.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 2020 CMO Predictions From Marketing Influencers [Infographic]
- How Small Businesses Can Hit a Home Run This Holiday Shopping Season
- Goodbye Funnel, Hello Flywheel: How to Build the New Customer Experience (CX)
- The Formula for a Can't-Fail Message Strategy (And Why Creativity Isn't Enough)
- Customer Analytics and Data Privacy Laws: On a Collision Course?