The report was based on data from a survey conducted in August 2019 among 2,000 adults in the United States who reported plans to shop this holiday season.
The average spend on holiday gifts this season is expected to be $862, up from $819 in 2018:
Some 30% of respondents say they expect to spend more on holiday gifts this year compared with last year, 53% expect to spend the same, and 17% expect to spend less.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Profit-Mapping Helps You Avoid Using the Ways of the Past to Manage the Challenges of the Future
- What Is Marketing Orchestration? [Infographic]
- The Marketing Agency Attributes Clients Value Most
- Reaching and Persuading Buyers at a Time of Crisis: What B2B CMOs Can Do
- B2B Senior Marketer Survey: The Most Effective Approaches for 2020 [Infographic]