The report was based on data from a survey conducted in August 2019 among 2,000 adults in the United States who reported plans to shop this holiday season.
The average spend on holiday gifts this season is expected to be $862, up from $819 in 2018:
Some 30% of respondents say they expect to spend more on holiday gifts this year compared with last year, 53% expect to spend the same, and 17% expect to spend less.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- A Demo of Kompyte's Competitive Intelligence Platform
- How to Close More Deals With Competitive Intel
- The Role Technology Plays in the Lives of Gen Alpha Kids [Infographic]
- A Connected World in Flux: 10 Insights for Marketing and Business Leaders [Infographic]
- Capitalize on the Culture of Laziness: Five Subscription and DTC E-Commerce Trends for 2020