The four most valuable global brands in 2019—Apple, Google, Amazon, and Microsoft—are all tech giants, according to recent research from Interbrand.
The annual report was based on an in-depth analysis of major global brands (i.e., at least least 30% of revenue must have come from outside of the brand’s home region). The researchers determined the brand valuation based on three key areas: financial return, the role of the brand in driving purchase decisions, and brand loyalty (see the full methodology here).
Apple ranks as the world's most valuable brand; it is followed by Google, Amazon, Microsoft, Coca-Cola, Samsung, Toyota, Mercedes-Benz, McDonald's, and Disney. (Interbrand's full ranking of the 100 most valuable brands is here.)
Top Growing Brands
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Say No to Pandering, Yes to Cause-Aligned Marketing: Katie Martell on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Value That Creatives Bring to Business Results [Infographic]
- Visual Design: Data-Driven Tactic or Qualitative Strategic Asset?
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Marketers' Branding Strategies
- Brand Elasticity: How Far Can Your Brand Stretch Before It Breaks?