The four most valuable global brands in 2019—Apple, Google, Amazon, and Microsoft—are all tech giants, according to recent research from Interbrand.
The annual report was based on an in-depth analysis of major global brands (i.e., at least least 30% of revenue must have come from outside of the brand’s home region). The researchers determined the brand valuation based on three key areas: financial return, the role of the brand in driving purchase decisions, and brand loyalty (see the full methodology here).
Apple ranks as the world's most valuable brand; it is followed by Google, Amazon, Microsoft, Coca-Cola, Samsung, Toyota, Mercedes-Benz, McDonald's, and Disney. (Interbrand's full ranking of the 100 most valuable brands is here.)
Top Growing Brands
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- A Guide to Business Ethics and Social Responsibility [Infographic]
- Sustainable Branding: Why Leading With Green Misses the Mark, and What to Do Instead
- Old Logo vs. New Logo: How Consumers Feel About Six Brand Redesigns
- Six Ways to Strengthen Your Brand Through Product Packaging
- How to Inspire People to Love Your Brand the Way They Love Harry Potter (or Starbucks or Disney or MarketingProfs!): David Meerman Scott on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]