The 2019 State of Email Workflows report was based on data from a survey of more than 3,000 email marketers.
Some 23% of respondents say it takes a few days or less for their brand to create an email, on average; 24% say it takes around a week; and 53% say it typically takes more than two weeks.
The length of time it takes to develop an email is correlated with team size: Some 20% of large teams (11+ employees who work on emails) say it takes more than a month, on average, for their brand to create an email.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Sneak Peek: 2020 Email Trends and Strategies to Know
- How COVID-19 Affected Email Benchmarks in 19 Industries in Spring 2020
- COVID-19 and Email Marketing: What to Do When Reopening Is on the Horizon
- B2B Email Design Trends to Know
- What If Your Email Metrics Are Off: Who's Really Clicking on Your Emails?