The 2019 State of Email Workflows report was based on data from a survey of more than 3,000 email marketers.
Some 23% of respondents say it takes a few days or less for their brand to create an email, on average; 24% say it takes around a week; and 53% say it typically takes more than two weeks.
The length of time it takes to develop an email is correlated with team size: Some 20% of large teams (11+ employees who work on emails) say it takes more than a month, on average, for their brand to create an email.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Strategies for Successful Email Campaigns in 2020
- What You Should Know About Your Audience Before Creating the Perfect Email Workflow
- The Email Tactics Used by Senders With High Open Rates
- 14 Ways to Use Email Marketing (Besides Sending Newsletters)
- Email Marketing and Artificial Intelligence: What's Coming and What You Need to Know