The report was based on data from a survey of 218 B2B sales and marketing leaders (all managers or above).
Some 67% of respondents say their firm develops video content to build brand awareness, and 63% say their firm develops video content to generate leads; some 63% also say they develop video content to educate customers.
The most popular video formats among B2B brands are explainer videos (57% of respondents say their firm creates them) and demo videos (53%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Content After the Apocalypse
- Underrated Link-Building Tactics That Work Surprisingly Well [Infographic]
- The State of Webinars: Length, Engagement, and Feature Trends [Infographic]
- Win at B2B Content by Finding Your Brand Voice: Ahava Leibtag on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Passive-Aggressive Popups and Other Acts of Marketing Self-Sabotage