The report was based on data from a survey of 110 marketers who work for firms in a wide range of different B2B verticals.
Some 56% of respondents say they expect their firm's 2020 marketing spend to be the same as in 2019, and 41% expect spend to increase.
Only 3% of B2B marketers expect spend to decrease in 2020.
Marketing and Sales Strategies
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Marketing Agency Attributes Clients Value Most
- Reaching and Persuading Buyers at a Time of Crisis: What B2B CMOs Can Do
- B2B Senior Marketer Survey: The Most Effective Approaches for 2020 [Infographic]
- What Marketers Can Do Right Now in the Age of Coronavirus: A Letter From Ann Handley
- CX in B2B Marketing: Top-of-Mind Strategy in 2020