The report was based on data from a survey of 110 marketers who work for firms in a wide range of different B2B verticals.
Some 56% of respondents say they expect their firm's 2020 marketing spend to be the same as in 2019, and 41% expect spend to increase.
Only 3% of B2B marketers expect spend to decrease in 2020.
Marketing and Sales Strategies
Some 47% of respondents say they plan to explore personalization more in 2020, and 42% say they plan to explore account-based marketing (ABM) more.
Other marketing and sales strategies that respondents plan to explore more in 2020 include video marketing (41% say so), inbound marketing (39%), and automation/AI (36%).
B2B marketers say their top objectives in 2020 are to convert more leads into customers and to increase their number of sales leads.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of marketers who work for firms in a wide-range of different B2B verticals.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Ultimate Guide to Coming Up With Useful Ideas
- Four Marketing Approaches That Differentiate Successful B2B Brands
- Marketing Experts Reflect on Their 2020 Predictions [Infographic]
- Close the Marketing Performance Gap: How to Start Delivering on the Most Important Metrics
- Economic Uncertainty Is Resurrecting the CMO Role