Most B2B marketers expect their firms' 2020 marketing spend to be roughly the same as it was in 2019, according to recent research from Sagefrog.
The report was based on data from a survey of 110 marketers who work for firms in a wide range of different B2B verticals.
Some 56% of respondents say they expect their firm's 2020 marketing spend to be the same as in 2019, and 41% expect spend to increase.
Only 3% of B2B marketers expect spend to decrease in 2020.
Marketing and Sales Strategies
Some 47% of respondents say they plan to explore personalization more in 2020, and 42% say they plan to explore account-based marketing (ABM) more.
Other marketing and sales strategies that respondents plan to explore more in 2020 include video marketing (41% say so), inbound marketing (39%), and automation/AI (36%).
B2B marketers say their top objectives in 2020 are to convert more leads into customers and to increase their number of sales leads.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of marketers who work for firms in a wide-range of different B2B verticals.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Marketing Strategy Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Communities Are the Future of Marketing | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- The Role of Authenticity in the Online Path to Purchase [Infographic]
- World-Class Case Studies; They Ask, You Answer; and Building Trust on the Internet: Marcus Sheridan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Product Line Strategy: Five Approaches
- How to Build a Successful Go-to-Market Campaign Plan: Pam Didner on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Marketing Growth Triad: Data, Tech, and Creativity