The report was based on data from a survey of 500 people in the United States who are parents of Generation Alpha kids (children under the age of 12).
Some 61% of parents of Generation Alpha children say they regularly use tech to babysit and 34% say they regularly use tech to calm down their children.
Most (54%) parents of Generation Alpha children say tech helps their kids connect with other kids in a positive way, and 87% say access to the Internet helps their kids do better in school.
Check out the infographic for more insights from the report:
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 500 people in the United States who are parents of Generation Alpha kids (children under the age of 12).
Continue reading "The Role Technology Plays in the Lives of Gen Alpha Kids [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Four Ways to Use Customer Surveys to Boost Lead Conversion
- Creating a Human and Relatable Voice for Your Marketing: Mark Schaefer on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Avoiding the Pitfalls of Reactive Marketing (Article 3 of 3)
- Top 3 B2B Marketing Predictions for 2022
- The Traits of B2B Firms With Exceptional Marketing and Sales Performance
- 2022 Marketing Predictions for an Increasingly Digital World