The report was based on data from a survey of 500 people in the United States who are parents of Generation Alpha kids (children under the age of 12).
Some 61% of parents of Generation Alpha children say they regularly use tech to babysit and 34% say they regularly use tech to calm down their children.
Most (54%) parents of Generation Alpha children say tech helps their kids connect with other kids in a positive way, and 87% say access to the Internet helps their kids do better in school.
Check out the infographic for more insights from the report:
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 500 people in the United States who are parents of Generation Alpha kids (children under the age of 12).
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Martech 2024: Three Trend Predictions
- Fundamental Change Is Coming to B2B Marketing in 2024
- Knuckle Down in 2024: Three Predictions for Tough B2B Marketers
- Do More With Less: Six Smart Ways to Balance Brand & Demand to Drive Growth in Tough Times
- What to Keep In-House and When to Use an Agency: A Four-Part Decision Framework
- B2B Marketing Budget and Spend Trends for 2024