The report was based on data from a survey of 500 people in the United States who are parents of Generation Alpha kids (children under the age of 12).
Some 61% of parents of Generation Alpha children say they regularly use tech to babysit and 34% say they regularly use tech to calm down their children.
Most (54%) parents of Generation Alpha children say tech helps their kids connect with other kids in a positive way, and 87% say access to the Internet helps their kids do better in school.
Check out the infographic for more insights from the report:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Competitive Analysis Friday Forum
- When Marketing Enters the Boardroom, How Can Agencies and Clients Respond?
- A Demo of Kompyte's Competitive Intelligence Platform
- Marketing 404 Errors: Six Marketing Stars Open Up About Their Mistakes (and What They Learned From Them) [Podcast]
- Meet the Parennials (Millennial Parents)