The report was based on data from a survey of 400 advertising and marketing managers who work full time at companies in the United States with 20 or more employees.
Some 67% of respondents say their firm plans to add new full-time marketing positions in the first half of 2020 and 31% say their firm plans to maintain its current team size.
Only 2% of respondents say their firm plans to freeze hiring or eliminate positions.
Some 86% of marketing and advertising hiring decision makers say it is hard to find skilled talent, and the most in-demand skills are digital strategy and content creation/content marketing/social media management:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Managing Momentum: Bounce Back From Setbacks and Procrastination [Infographic]
- The 10 Traits B2B Buyers and Managers Value Most in Salespeople
- How to Gain Influence and Effect Change: Four Skills Every Marketing Leader Needs
- How to Survive a Layoff or Furlough During the Pandemic [Infographic]
- Mindful Living for Marketers: MarketingProfs Founder Allen Weiss on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]