The report was based on data from a survey of 400 advertising and marketing managers who work full time at companies in the United States with 20 or more employees.
Some 67% of respondents say their firm plans to add new full-time marketing positions in the first half of 2020 and 31% say their firm plans to maintain its current team size.
Only 2% of respondents say their firm plans to freeze hiring or eliminate positions.
Some 86% of marketing and advertising hiring decision makers say it is hard to find skilled talent, and the most in-demand skills are digital strategy and content creation/content marketing/social media management:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Balance and Boundaries: Bring the Best of Yourself
- Get Your Resume Together, It's 2020: The Must-Have Skills of Today's Marketing Leaders
- The Surprising Effects of Business vs Leisure Travel on Your Health and Wellbeing [Infographic]
- The Business Benefits of Being More Pirate: Sam Conniff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- What Hiring Managers Value vs. What Job Applicants Think Matters [Infographic]