Which terms related to content marketing are searched most on Google? Which hashtags are used most alongside #contentmarketing on Twitter?
To find out, SEMrush analyzed hundreds of thousands of Google search queries conducted between January and September 2019, as well as hundreds of thousands of popular tweets (those with 20+ retweets) posted to Twitter during the same time period.
The researchers found the top search terms related to content marketing are content marketing strategy, Content Marketing Institute, content marketing agency, and content marketing examples (the numbers in the following chart indicate average monthly search volume).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Four Steps for Conducting an Efficient Content Audit and Deriving the Most Value From Your Content
- Six Proven Ways to Level Up Demand Gen With Video
- Why You Shouldn't Try to Control Anchor Text When Link-Building
- How to Create High-Converting Descriptions for Your Product Pages
- Top B2B Content Marketing Statistics for Your 2020 Content Strategy [Infographic]