Which terms related to content marketing are searched most on Google? Which hashtags are used most alongside #contentmarketing on Twitter?
To find out, SEMrush analyzed hundreds of thousands of Google search queries conducted between January and September 2019, as well as hundreds of thousands of popular tweets (those with 20+ retweets) posted to Twitter during the same time period.
The researchers found the top search terms related to content marketing are content marketing strategy, Content Marketing Institute, content marketing agency, and content marketing examples (the numbers in the following chart indicate average monthly search volume).
The hashtags used most on Twitter alongside #contentmarketing are #digitalmarketing, #marketing, #seo, and #socialmedia (the percentages in the following chart indicate how often each hashtag appeared with #contentmarketing in the tweets analyzed).
About the research: The report was based on an analysis of hundreds of thousands of Google search queries conducted between January and September 2019, as well as hundreds of thousands of tweets posted to Twitter during the same time period.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Marketing Content Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Content:
- A Marketer's Guide to YouTube for Business | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- B2B Marketers and Creating Content That Sells: Martin and Lyndsay Huntbach on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Why Content, Not Customer Service, Is the Heart of Customer-Centricity
- Developing a Content and Social Strategy to Foster Thought Leadership | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Turn Live Video Into a Content-Repurposing Machine | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Better Writing Will Not Fix Your Content. Here's What Will.