Which terms related to content marketing are searched most on Google? Which hashtags are used most alongside #contentmarketing on Twitter?
To find out, SEMrush analyzed hundreds of thousands of Google search queries conducted between January and September 2019, as well as hundreds of thousands of popular tweets (those with 20+ retweets) posted to Twitter during the same time period.
The researchers found the top search terms related to content marketing are content marketing strategy, Content Marketing Institute, content marketing agency, and content marketing examples (the numbers in the following chart indicate average monthly search volume).
The hashtags used most on Twitter alongside #contentmarketing are #digitalmarketing, #marketing, #seo, and #socialmedia (the percentages in the following chart indicate how often each hashtag appeared with #contentmarketing in the tweets analyzed).
About the research: The report was based on an analysis of hundreds of thousands of Google search queries conducted between January and September 2019, as well as hundreds of thousands of tweets posted to Twitter during the same time period.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Build B2B Marketing Trust With Evidence-Based Content: Melanie Deziel on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Cost of Poor Business Writing
- 12 Reasons User-Generated Content Is Important for Brands [Infographic]
- Why You Need a Branded Podcast (And How to Create and Brand Yours)
- Five Trends Fueling the Rise of Visual, Data-Driven Storytelling [Infographic]
- Seven Tips for Writing Content Effectively [Infographic]