Which terms related to content marketing are searched most on Google? Which hashtags are used most alongside #contentmarketing on Twitter?
To find out, SEMrush analyzed hundreds of thousands of Google search queries conducted between January and September 2019, as well as hundreds of thousands of popular tweets (those with 20+ retweets) posted to Twitter during the same time period.
The researchers found the top search terms related to content marketing are content marketing strategy, Content Marketing Institute, content marketing agency, and content marketing examples (the numbers in the following chart indicate average monthly search volume).
The hashtags used most on Twitter alongside #contentmarketing are #digitalmarketing, #marketing, #seo, and #socialmedia (the percentages in the following chart indicate how often each hashtag appeared with #contentmarketing in the tweets analyzed).
About the research: The report was based on an analysis of hundreds of thousands of Google search queries conducted between January and September 2019, as well as hundreds of thousands of tweets posted to Twitter during the same time period.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- A Podcast Within a Podcast Within a Podcast: Inception Marketing With Lindsay Tjepkema on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- B2B Content Marketing Report: Benchmarks, Budgets, Trends, and COVID-19 Response
- Five Steps to Making an Excellent Explainer Video (Article 3 of 3)
- Effective Content Types for Each Stage of the Buyer's Journey [Infographic]
- Beyond Content Marketing: 10 Steps to Real ROI With Content Operations