Which terms related to content marketing are searched most on Google? Which hashtags are used most alongside #contentmarketing on Twitter?
To find out, SEMrush analyzed hundreds of thousands of Google search queries conducted between January and September 2019, as well as hundreds of thousands of popular tweets (those with 20+ retweets) posted to Twitter during the same time period.
The researchers found the top search terms related to content marketing are content marketing strategy, Content Marketing Institute, content marketing agency, and content marketing examples (the numbers in the following chart indicate average monthly search volume).
The hashtags used most on Twitter alongside #contentmarketing are #digitalmarketing, #marketing, #seo, and #socialmedia (the percentages in the following chart indicate how often each hashtag appeared with #contentmarketing in the tweets analyzed).
About the research: The report was based on an analysis of hundreds of thousands of Google search queries conducted between January and September 2019, as well as hundreds of thousands of tweets posted to Twitter during the same time period.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Outsourcing Content Marketing? Here's How to Make That Partnership Successful
- A 12-Step Checklist for Creating Good Website Content [Infographic]
- Three Tips to Automate Your Content and Campaigns but Not Alienate Customers and Brand Fans
- How Readability and Word Choice Impact E-Commerce Landing Page Conversion Rates
- Content After the Apocalypse