The report was based on data from a survey of 400 North Americans age 18 and older.
Some 45% of respondents who plan to tune in for the game say they do not watch football on a weekly basis.
Most (72%) viewers say they're planning on watching the Super Bowl via cable or broadcast on a television, and 13% say they're planning to stream the game on a connected television.
Check out the infographic for more insights from the report.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 400 North Americans age 18 and older.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Marketers Can Protect Their Online Ad Dollars From Fraud
- Programmatic Advertising Trends: Top Tactics, Challenges, and Metrics
- Eight Common Campaign Management Mistakes Agencies Make
- The Anatomy and Current State of Programmatic Advertising [Infographic]
- Advertising During the COVID-19 Outbreak: What Audiences Want