The report was based on data from a survey of 400 North Americans age 18 and older.
Some 45% of respondents who plan to tune in for the game say they do not watch football on a weekly basis.
Most (72%) viewers say they're planning on watching the Super Bowl via cable or broadcast on a television, and 13% say they're planning to stream the game on a connected television.
Check out the infographic for more insights from the report.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 400 North Americans age 18 and older.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Advertising & Promotions:
- Tough Times Ahead: Global Digital Ad Forecast for 2022-2024
- The End of Third-Party Cookies Is a New Beginning for Digital Advertisers: Arsen Avakian on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Love, Hate, or Indifferent? How People Feel About 6 Common Ad Formats
- The Drivers of the Current Digital Advertising Boom
- It's Time to Embrace Personalization and Education in Your OTT Advertising Model
- Global Ad Spend Forecast for 2023: A Slowdown Ahead