The report was based on data from a survey of 400 North Americans age 18 and older.
Some 45% of respondents who plan to tune in for the game say they do not watch football on a weekly basis.
Most (72%) viewers say they're planning on watching the Super Bowl via cable or broadcast on a television, and 13% say they're planning to stream the game on a connected television.
Check out the infographic for more insights from the report.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 400 North Americans age 18 and older.
Continue reading "Super Bowl Viewers: Demographic, Device, and Ad Trends [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Advertising & Promotions:
- Four Tips for Better Videos Ads on LinkedIn [Infographic]
- Eight Ad Tech Innovators' Hopes and Expectations for 2021
- Social Media Retargeting: The Benefits of Drawing Your Customers Back In
- Which Countries Hate Online Ads the Most? [Infographic]
- A Quick Guide to Understanding YouTube Ads [Infographic]