The report was based on data from a survey 500 people involved in the RFP process for their firms, including proposal managers, solutions engineers, and sales and marketing executives.
Writing a single RFP takes 23.8 hours, on average, the survey found.
However, company size has a significant impact on the timeline: Firms with fewer than 100 employees take 15.2 hours to write an RFP, on average, whereas firms with more than 10,000 employees take 35.2 hours.
Companies with fewer than 100 employees take 4.2 days to submit an RFP, on average, whereas companies with more than 10,000 employees take 28.2 days.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Profit-Mapping Helps You Avoid Using the Ways of the Past to Manage the Challenges of the Future
- What Is Marketing Orchestration? [Infographic]
- The Marketing Agency Attributes Clients Value Most
- Reaching and Persuading Buyers at a Time of Crisis: What B2B CMOs Can Do
- B2B Senior Marketer Survey: The Most Effective Approaches for 2020 [Infographic]