The report was based on data from a survey of 257 marketing professionals who work with agencies.
Respondents say the attributes they desire most in agency partners are creativity (55% cite it as an attribute they value), responsiveness (54%), execution (46%), innovativeness (41%), project management (26%), collaboration (26%), and data management (24%).
Marketers say the most challenging barriers to the success of a client-agency relationship are delivering innovative ideas, attributing revenue to marketing efforts, and delivering on established metrics.
Some 42% of respondents say their agency partners are very successful in overcoming those challenges, and 57% say they are somewhat successful.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 257 marketing professionals who work with agencies.
Continue reading "The Marketing Agency Attributes Clients Value Most" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Interest in Marketing Tactics Based on Search Volume [Infographic]
- What Persuades Buyers to Try New B2B Tech Vendors and Products?
- Three Activities to Prioritize for Maximum Marketing ROI in 2021
- How to Win Customers' Trust and Loyalty With Unfiltered Marketing: Stephen Denny on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- CMO Predictions for 2021 [Infographic]