The report was based on data from a survey of 257 marketing professionals who work with agencies.
Respondents say the attributes they desire most in agency partners are creativity (55% cite it as an attribute they value), responsiveness (54%), execution (46%), innovativeness (41%), project management (26%), collaboration (26%), and data management (24%).
Marketers say the most challenging barriers to the success of a client-agency relationship are delivering innovative ideas, attributing revenue to marketing efforts, and delivering on established metrics.
Some 42% of respondents say their agency partners are very successful in overcoming those challenges, and 57% say they are somewhat successful.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 257 marketing professionals who work with agencies.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- B2B Conversational Marketing: What Customers Want
- Your Messaging Framework: What It Is, Why You Need One, and How to Build It
- How the B2B Purchase Process Has Changed in 2020
- Marketing Just Became Invaluable: A New Revenue Marketing Model for a New World
- How Marketing and Comms Can Team Up on Earned Media [Infographic]