The report was based on data from a survey of 257 marketing professionals who work with agencies.
Respondents say the attributes they desire most in agency partners are creativity (55% cite it as an attribute they value), responsiveness (54%), execution (46%), innovativeness (41%), project management (26%), collaboration (26%), and data management (24%).
Marketers say the most challenging barriers to the success of a client-agency relationship are delivering innovative ideas, attributing revenue to marketing efforts, and delivering on established metrics.
Some 42% of respondents say their agency partners are very successful in overcoming those challenges, and 57% say they are somewhat successful.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 257 marketing professionals who work with agencies.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Switching From Product-Centricity to Customer-Centricity With Personas
- Avoid These Six 'Kisses of Death' in Business Development to Keep Your Marketing Funnel Alive
- A Privacy-First World Won't Hurt Your Customer Relationships, It Will Transform Them: Kipp Bodnar on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- What B2B Tech Marketers Are Doing in 2022 [Infographic]
- How to Use Buyer Reviews in B2B Marketing
- NFTs: From Collectibles to Brand Engagement