The report was based on data from a survey of 257 marketing professionals who work with agencies.
Respondents say the attributes they desire most in agency partners are creativity (55% cite it as an attribute they value), responsiveness (54%), execution (46%), innovativeness (41%), project management (26%), collaboration (26%), and data management (24%).
Marketers say the most challenging barriers to the success of a client-agency relationship are delivering innovative ideas, attributing revenue to marketing efforts, and delivering on established metrics.
Some 42% of respondents say their agency partners are very successful in overcoming those challenges, and 57% say they are somewhat successful.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 257 marketing professionals who work with agencies.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Industry Foresight: Forecasting the Future of Your Market
- First-Party Data Isn't Enough: You'll Need the Right Data Infrastructure to Derive Value From Your Marketing Data
- The Attention Economy—How Time Affects Your B2B Marketing Efforts: Doug Binder on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- What Keeps Senior Marketers Up at Night?
- Inclusive B2B Marketing Techniques You Can’t Afford to Ignore: Sydni Craig-Hart on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Three Predictions for B2B Marketing in 2023