The report was based on data from a survey of 257 marketing professionals who work with agencies.
Respondents say the attributes they desire most in agency partners are creativity (55% cite it as an attribute they value), responsiveness (54%), execution (46%), innovativeness (41%), project management (26%), collaboration (26%), and data management (24%).
Marketers say the most challenging barriers to the success of a client-agency relationship are delivering innovative ideas, attributing revenue to marketing efforts, and delivering on established metrics.
Some 42% of respondents say their agency partners are very successful in overcoming those challenges, and 57% say they are somewhat successful.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 257 marketing professionals who work with agencies.
Continue reading "The Marketing Agency Attributes Clients Value Most" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Four Ways to Use Customer Surveys to Boost Lead Conversion
- Creating a Human and Relatable Voice for Your Marketing: Mark Schaefer on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Avoiding the Pitfalls of Reactive Marketing (Article 3 of 3)
- Top 3 B2B Marketing Predictions for 2022
- The Traits of B2B Firms With Exceptional Marketing and Sales Performance
- 2022 Marketing Predictions for an Increasingly Digital World