Most salespeople say they're facing fewer deals and more missed quotas because of COVID-19, and a majority also say the pandemic has driven them to shift to virtual selling, according to recent research from LinkedIn.
The report was based on data from two surveys, one conducted in April 2020 among 511 North American sales professionals, and another conducted in March 2020 among 660 sales professionals and business leaders from around the world.
Some 60% of salespeople say they anticipate a decrease in hitting quotas/closing deals, 55% anticipate the number of deals in the sales pipeline to shrink, and 44% anticipate a decrease in responsiveness to their outreach.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Close the Marketing and Sales Gap, and You'll Close More Deals
- How B2B Marketers Can Align With the Self-Directed Buyer Journey
- Making Webinars Work—Up, Down, and Beyond the Sales Funnel [Infographic]
- Your Guide to Incredible Landing Pages: 5 Must-Have Elements, 10 Great Examples, 5 Best-Practices
- Three Effective Ways to Address a Soft Marketing Pipeline in Challenging Times